Find the best loan on the internet without looking long!
Anyone who has ever googled for a cheap loan can sing a song about it: it’s like the proverbial search for the needle in a haystack. Even for credit professionals, finding a loan on the Internet is a real challenge. Hardly feasible for laymen! The internet search is additionally complicated by partially dodgy and dubious credit providers, because on the Internet are also rip-offs and scammers!
Cheap credit rip-off on the loan for the self-employed!
Credit scammers scent their opportunity with people who have little chance of getting a loan from banks: the unemployed, people with Private Credit problems, pensioners and the self-employed. Here dubious providers try with the trick of prepay unsustainable promises to make and rip off people in financial distress the most shameless.
Our advice: In no case advance payment!
Again and again desperate cries for help reach us from betrayed loan seekers who have lost a lot of money and are left without the promised supposedly so cheap credit. Therefore, here again, our advice to NEVER pay for a loan offer. All of us reputed reputable credit companies invariably offer a free and non-binding loan offer!
Get the best credit via bank independent, neutral credit rankings as a solution to the problem!
Every month, the SME CREDIT team researches existing and newly offered loans for the self-employed on the Internet. The results of the research are published monthly in a loan for self-employed rankings. Loan seekers thus receive up-to-date and reliable information about the interest rates and customer friendliness of the online credit providers.
Guide for all loan seekers: No credit agreement without credit comparison!
For every self-employed loan, you should always get 3-4 loan offers! Every credit request is free for you. According to our practice, you will then receive 2-3 free and non-binding loan offers within 48 hours, and you can choose the best offer in peace and quiet. You save a lot of money with this multi-tested approach! Money that nobody needs more than credit seekers, right?
Here are the monthly updated credit rankings for self-employed:
- Ranking of the best online loans for the self-employed last month
- Ranking of the best bridging loans for the self-employed last month
- Credit Ranking for Founders, Startups and Entrepreneurs of the Last Month
Our tip for SMEs and the self-employed: Penta business account!
Penta offers tailor-made business accounts for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Germany. Fast registration, intuitive use and fast support together with low fees form the basis for the Penta business account. All important functions and Financial Technologies applications are integrated on a single platform, making it the one-stop-shop solution for the customer. In addition to the basic functions of a bank, this also includes HR, accounting, CF management and much more.
Did you know…
- … that the tedious search for suitable financing does not have to be: access to 220 financing offers and 1,700 funding programs with just one online request? Yes, that is possible! More at: SME tip: With one request access to 220 financial partners and 1,700 funding!
- … that the financial portal Inancingent for SMEs and the self-employed increases the credit chances by 100% and also saves you over 30% interest? More: SME tip: 100% higher credit chances and 30% interest savings!
- … that the Financial Technologies company financinga makes loan decisions within a few hours and therefore within one business day possible for up to € 100,000 for short-term loans!
- … that factoring as a credit alternative for medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- Before you go as a self-employed person to the bank or the Internet, you should inform yourself about the credit requirements in detail! This saves you unnecessary frustration and false hopes.
- A financially strong guarantor increases the chances of a loan considerably.
- If no guarantor exists, a credit insurance can be useful as security!
- In addition to a guarantee or credit insurance, there are other securities that increase the chances of a loan.
- What many do not know: The purpose of the loan can also be important in the bank’s loan decision.
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies can be found in our practice guide loans for small businesses and the self-employed.